The Virginia Youth Soccer Association (VYSA) issued Phase 3 Guidelines for Return to Play based on State of Virginia Guidelines/Requirements for Outdoor Recreational Sports Activities
Beginning July 1 - All areas of Virginia
- Total attendance is limited to 250 people per field.
- Ten feet of physical distancing should be maintained between all coaches, participants
and spectators, where practicable.*
- Post signage at the entrance that states that no participant or spectator with a fever or
symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is
permitted on the premises.
- Ensure anyone who has symptoms of, has tested positive for, or has been exposed to
COVID-19 follows appropriate guidelines for quarantine or isolation. Persons with
symptoms should stay home until CDC criteria for ending isolation have been met.
- Conduct daily screening of coaches, officials, staff, and players for COVID-19 symptoms
prior to admission to the venue/facility.
- Shared equipment must be limited. If required it must be disinfected between each
use. Practice routine cleaning and disinfection of high contact areas and hard surfaces
- Post signage to provide public health reminders regarding physical distancing,
gathering and options for high risk individuals.
- Per Virginia Governors Office, matches are permitted during Phase 3