“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can reach excellence”
- Vince Lombardi
1. Players will be positive and respectful of themselves, their coaches and trainers, their fellow team mates, opponents and their training environment.
2. Players will attend all possible training sessions and matches and will be responsible for contacting the team coach in unable to attend or will be late.
3. Players will strive to be to training and matches on time or early and prepared with:
a. Appropriate training gear (weather appropriate)
b. Inflated ball
c. Appropriate equipment (Footwear, shin guards, etc)
d. Proper drinks
4. Players will refrain from using language that is negative. This includes but not limited to: Profanity, unsportsmanlike behavior, or bullying.
5. Players will conduct themselves as representatives of SVU and Recreation Soccer in the most respectful manner possible. This includes at practices, and game play and any time players are in their SVU match uniforms.
1. Parent’s priority is to support their child/children and the club in accomplished standards, expectation and code of conduct.
2. Parents agree to support the growth and success of the SVU in any way they are able.
3. Parents refrain from verbal abuse of players, coaches, referees, opponents and spectators.
4. Parents understand that SVU staff and team coaches are trained and committed to a code of conduct, standard of expectations, and submitted to a background check in order to provide each child with the most positive experience possible.
5. Parents agree to discuss any player, team or club concern with the coach or Director of coaching at an appropriate time and in as constructive a manner as possible.